Please Support Our Mission
We are a lean organization and strive for cost efficiency. Operating costs in Southeast Asia are low, and your donation can go a long way. The Harpswell Foundation is a 501c3 organization (tax ID# 04-3474498), and is funded by contributions from individuals, foundations and corporations. All contributions are tax deductible.
Harpswell’s latest campaign is featured on the Global Girls Alliance’s GoFundMe platform. We will be raising funds for our mentoring project, which sends Harpswell students to high schools in the provinces to speak about their lives at university and to encourage girls to stay in school.
Check out our GoFundMe page below to donate to our campaign:
Your Donation Matters
- $50 will pay for a student’s spending money for a month in Phnom Penh.
- $100 will pay for a month of fruit for one dorm.
- $360 will pay for a year’s food for one student.
- $400 will pay for a year’s college tuition.
- $1,000 will pay for a year’s internet costs in one dorm.
- $2,000 will pay a year’s medical services for the students at one dorm.
- $2,600 will pay for the cost of sending one participant to the Harpswell ASEAN Program in Women’s Leadership.
- $3,000 will support the in-country cost of one student for one year at the dorms.
- $5,000 will support dorm maintenance expense for one year.
- $9,000 will support three students in the dormitories for one year.
- $12,000 will support four students in the dormitories for one year.
Ways to Donate
Online by credit card: Click the Donate button above to use PayPal’s secure site.
Checks should be made payable to:
The Harpswell Foundation
PO Box 163, Concord, MA 01742
For wire transfers or gifts of securities, please email email@example.com for instructions.