Please Support Our Mission
We are a lean organization and strive for cost efficiency. Operating costs in Southeast Asia are low, and your donation can go a long way. The Harpswell Foundation is a 501c3 organization (tax ID# 04-3474498), and is funded by contributions from individuals, foundations and corporations. All contributions are tax-deductible.
Your Donation Matters
- $50 will pay for a student’s spending money for a month in Phnom Penh.
- $100 will pay for a month of fruit for one dorm.
- $360 will pay for a year’s food for one student.
- $400 will pay for a year’s college tuition.
- $1,000 will pay for a year’s internet costs in one dorm.
- $2,000 will pay a year’s medical services for the students at one dorm.
- $2,600 will pay for the cost of sending one participant to the Harpswell ASEAN Program in Women’s Leadership.
- $3,500 will support the in-country cost of one student for one year at the dorms.
- $5,000 will support dorm maintenance expense for one year.
- $9,000 will support three students in the dormitories for one year.
- $12,000 will support four students in the dormitories for one year.
Ways to Donate
Online by credit card: Click the Donate button above to use PayPal’s secure site.
Checks should be made payable to:
The Harpswell Foundation
PO Box 163, Concord, MA 01742
For wire transfers or gifts of securities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.